Friday, May 25, 2012

OOTD


What I'm Wearing:
Top-From Miley cyrus/Max azria @walmart $10
Leggings-From 579 $19
Bag-579 also $19 
Flats-Target $9 
Anchor bag- Walmart .88 cents
Bracelets- Bleudame.com
Necklace-Handmade from Michaels

Sorry for the quality of my photos, unfortunately my camera of choice for now is my iPhone. I felt like mixing it up today, feminine on the bottom and masculine on the top. I've had this top for like 3 years now, its my favorite go to, when I cant figure out anything else to wear. Alot of time I unbutton it and wear a graphic tee underneath. Its my perfect laid back look. Anyway this is what I wore to work today, very casual yes, but seeing as how it is casual Friday this was appropriate.




4 comments:

  1. I think this glasses really suits You ! Gorgeous jeans shirt and perfect colorful pants ! Btw - love your caramel shoes ! Kiss x



    http://mfashionmyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfit ;)

    mariedansleparadis.blogspot.pt

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both. Love your blogs as well. Am now a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Very nice and simple

    ReplyDelete