Wednesday, May 16, 2012

OOTD/Work Attire
 


Love, love, love these shoes. Can you believe I found these bad boys at tj maxx for 30 bucks!! Anyway you can't really tell from the picture but the shoes have a light peachy coral-y zig zag design that match the sheer blouse perfectly. I also found the top at tj maxx and I think it was only around 13 or 14 dollars. I really have been dying to wear the top but its not really appropriate without something underneath so I wore it with a white cami and black pants and made it very work appropriate. ;)


4 comments:

  1. ahw you're so pretty!
    (&i adore those shoes)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are Amazing! You look lovely!:)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. AW. Thank you darlings. I have to say the shoes are the main reason I purchased the top. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. good god!those shoes r to die! like bible! xxx

    http://www.unnakednails.com/

    ReplyDelete